Our approach to superior financial performance is straightforward – drive shareholder value. By addressing social and environmental issues, we also deliver on our purpose agenda, which consists of human, environmental, and talent sustainability.
PPIC Spv - Cikampek (Purwakarta)
(Cikampek - Purwakarta)
* Make sure on time product delivery through good scheduling and planning
* Implement overall internal control activity
* Controlling & follow up stock level
* Overall control of incoming and outgoing product and recording
* Overall control of material receiving and registration
* Keep on time delivery to customer
* Controlling stock taking activity
* Monitor and follow up quantity problem
* Stock analysis
* issuance Monthly stock taking report
* issuance Periodical report
* issuance stock analysis report
* Candidate must possess at least a Bachelor's Degree in Engineering (Industrial), Business Studies/Administration/Management, Economics, Finance/Accountancy/Banking, Others or equivalent.
* Required skill(s): MRP/Just In Time, microsoft office.
* Preferred skill(s): komunikasi interpersonal, administration copacking
* At least 2 year(s) of working experience in the related field is required for this position.
* Preferably Coordinator/Supervisors specializing in Purchasing/Inventory/Material & Warehouse Management or equivalent. Job role in Inventory Control or Others.
* English active
* 1 Full-Time positions available.
* Based in Purwakarta or willing to work in Cikampek-Purwakarta
send to :
PT Pepsi Cola Indobeverages
Kota Bukit Indah Blok A2 Lot.11-14
Desa Dangdeur, Kec. Bungursari, Purwakarta