As the nation s need of efficient, innovative power solutions continues to advance, we are expanding so as to meet with the expansive growth of our core business units: Temporary Power, Pillar, Operation and Maintenance.
Providing power for the nation is our business. Join us, built your future.
1. Learning and Development Manager (Code: LDM)
- Responsible for ensuring that each learning and development program meets its objectives and to understand how learning impacts people and business results.
- Bachelors degree required; Mester s degree in Org. Development/ HR preferred.
- Min. 7 years at experience in the build of training including course design, development and adult education/learning styles and also experience in implementing organization wide change Knowledge of Learning Management System(s) preferred.
2. Maintenance Strategy & Planning Manager (Code: MSM / MPM)
- Provide strategic direction services to all Equipment management functions, from Diesel Engine Generating Machine to miscellaneous equipment.
- S1 Mechanical Engineering degree with min. 7 yrs. exp. in heavy industries.
3. Project Manager (Code: PM)
- Managing all process of power business and ensure that projects are being carried out according to established plan.
- Engineering degree from recognized university are preferred with exposure minimum 7 years experience in infrastructure/ power/ energy projects.
4. Business or Commercial Analyst (Code: BA / CA)
- Perform investment calculation analysis to evaluate IRR (Interest Rate of Return), NPV (Net Present Value). Payback Period, ROI (Return of Investment) and write interpretative analyses report and give suggestion on profit-risk.
- Bachelor Degree n Engineering, Accounting / business finance. MBA is an advantage Min. 3 yeas exp. in project financing or financial institution.
5. Engineer (Code: Maintenance/ Fluid/ Application/ Fleet/ Warranty/ Quality)
- Assist in the overall operation focusing in Engineering aspect, with min. 2 years working experience.
- S1 Degree in Mechanical/ Electrical/ Industrial/ Chemistry/ or related.
6. Project Site
a. Technician (Code: Tech) : Diploma degree in Mechanical/ Electrical and Industrial. Willing to be placed in any part of Indonesia.
b. Site Coordinator (Code: SC) : Diploma degree in Management/ Business Administration/ finance. Wiling to be placed in any part of Indonesia.
Your brilliant, comprehensive resume including photograph is awaited at:
PT. Sumberdaya Sewatama
TMT 2 Building, Floor 1
Jl. Cilandak KKO No. 1, Jakarta 12560 - Indonesia
email@example.com / www.sewatama.com
* Please indicate your interested position at the top left corner of the mail envelop or at the email subject.