Due to our continued expansion and recently announced acquisitions, we are seeking the services of a suitably qualified and experienced candidate for below position in one of our many projects
The Chemist will:
• Report to Production Metallurgist
• Be responsible for achieving Metallurgy Laboratory KPI targets.
• Execute test work programs (Laboratory).
• Execute fixed plant projects.
• Implement and promote site HSE standards
• Holding degree in Chemistry minimum D 3 or 51)
• 2 years experiences in Laboratory work
• Having basic computer skills.
• Having basic English communication skill.
• Female are encouraged to apply.
Point of Hire: Palangkaraya
This position is contract for 6 month and will be permanent after performance review during contracts status.
Applicants should apply in writing with a recent photo within two weeks effective from the date of this advertisement to firstname.lastname@example.org setting out experience and explaining why they are right for the position.
Applicants of interest will be contacted for a personal interview.
PT INDO MURO KENCANA - STRATTS
Jl. MT Haryono No.77 RT 100
Kelurahan Gunung Bahagia Balikpapan 76111
Phone. +62 542 7206477
+62 542 7206456
+62 542 7206457