PALYJA’s vision is to be the preferred water service provider in Indonesia by satisfying our customers and adding value to our stakeholders. Since 1998 PALYJA has successfully increased the access to clean water becoming more than 390 thousand connections reaching more than 3 million people in the Western part of Jakarta. As part of our expansion, we are seeking candidates who expect excellent career path and professional development opportunities.
* Support Top Management and internal working unit to enhance and maintain relationship between company and external parties, to ensure good communication strategy and enhance company's performance.
* Manage your team to organize external events, socialization program, informal meeting,etc with related institutional such as customer, government, share holder and stake holders (PAM JAYA, DPRD, BPLHD, Dinas Tata Kota, Dinas Perhubungan Umum, Badan Regulator, Komite Pelanggan Air Minum, PERPAMSI, NGO etc),
* Bachelor degree, any major from reputable university
* 3 years experience in public relation field, especially related with DPRD and NGO is a MUST
* Excellent communication and negotiation skill
* Leadership skill and high integrity
* Good English
For those who are interested and meet the above requirements, are encouraged to apply for this position by using quick apply button below or submitting an application letter and recent CV by e-mail to : email@example.com ( max 100kb)
Application should be received not later than two weeks after the publication of this advertisement. Please indicate the position code in email subject.