Sandvik Mining and Construction is a business area within the Sandvik Group and a leading global supplier of equipment, cemented-carbide tools, service and technical solutions for the excavation and sizing of rock and minerals in the mining and construction industries. Annual sales 2010 amounted to about SEK 35,200 M, with approximately 15,500 employees.
We invite qualified candidates to apply as:
UNDERGROUND PRODUCT SUPPORT SPECIALIST
(BASED IN BALIKPAPAN)
He/She is to ensure efficient maintenance of the client s fleet of equipment, by guiding technical staff through both preventative maintenance tasks and breakdown repairs.
• Coordinate the carrying out of planned maintenance in workshop & the repair of equipment breakdowns at the work face.
• Update equipment downtime on a daily basis for clients.
• Assist in the planning of work, inventory and resources.
• Audit maintenance being carried out by technical personnel for quality and compliance.
• Ensure removed components are returned to CSC s for repair in a timely manner, and all tooling used in maintenance of equipment is suitably maintained and checked for sale operation as required.
• Ensure all documents on spare parts and tools are well documented for invoicing purposes.
• Having regular meeting required by customer to make sure we meet their expectation.
• Ensure a sound knowledge of and adherence to Sandvik s Safety and Health system and safety communication and consultation with employees occurs on regular basis or as specific needs arise.
• Report all accidents, incidents, and injuries immediately and complete all relevant documentation.
• Degree or Diploma in Mechanical with at least 5 years of experience in Underground mining.
• Strong understanding of the mining industry and issues that affect operational success.
• Excellent command of written and spoken English and Bahasa Indonesia, good interpersonal and organizational skills.
• Customer service oriented with good interpersonal and organizational skills.
• High energy and enthusiasm, persuasive and ability to work unsupervised.
• Posses a valid Driving license and Safety certificates.
For immediate consideration, please apply online at www.sandvik.com/career the above position.
Job Opening #307743
Alternatively, you may email your detailed resume to: firstname.lastname@example.org