We are now looking for a dynamic individual to be based in our Indonesia office as:
TECHNICAL CONSULTANT- Control System / Industrial Automation
* Providing Technical pre-sales support for the Architecture & Software Business Unit (Programmable Controllers, Networks, HMI, Information Solutions/MES, Safety, Motion Control, Data/Asset Management) to achieve annual sales as well as operate as primary Business Unit liaison for product and applications.
* Other key responsibilities include providing pre and some post-sales technical support, proposing technical solutions and maintaining the demo equipment as well as preparing specific demonstration equipment to address customer application related requirements.
* Bachelors Degree in Electrical/Electronics Engineering
* Minimum 2 years of relevant experience, preferred Hands-On in Industrial Automation (Programmable - Controllers, HMI, Networks, Motion Control, Safety, Information System/MES)
* Relevant experience in Industrial Applications (Process, Oil & Gas, Consumer Packaged Goods, Cement, Mining, Forestry, Power generation, etc)
* Independent, resourceful, result-oriented and able to work under pressure
* Customer oriented, committed and a team player
* Willing to travel extensively within Indonesia
* Preferably with own car
SENIOR SALES ENGINEER - Industrial Automation
* Responsible for effective sales effort in an assigned territory, including developing new customer accounts, advising customers on automation products adaptations and introducing new product to customers.
* Hands on experience in Industrial Automation products such as PLCs, SCADA, HMI, industrial networks etc
* Sales support experience in system integration business
* Exposure to Process Automation systems
* Process domain knowledge in Oil & Gas, Metals, Pulp & Paper, Food & Beverage will be added advantage
* Bachelors in Engineering.
* Min 5 years of technical sales experience, preferred customer selling experience.
We offer excellent compensation and benefits as well as the opportunity to align yourself with an industry leader in industrial automation controls and factory automation products.
Interested applicants please email your detailed resume (indicating your last drawn salary and your expected salary) to: firstname.lastname@example.org
Closing date: 12 May 2011
We regret that only short-listed candidates will be notified.