We are looking for highly motivated individual to join us in the following area:
SMT Engineer - BASED IN BATAM
* Supporting production for NPI build and existing product
* Lead group of technician to maintain the machine to achieve maximum efficiency
* Apply lean or six sigma knowledge for continuous improvement
* Work with engineers in Singapore for NPI transfer and engineering evaluation
* Source and procure equipment/fixture for line improvement and support
* Failure analysis for SMT related matter
* Degree in Electronics/Electrical/Mechanical Engineering
* Minimum 3-5 years of SMT programming experience, preferably with Yamaha machine knowledge
* Good experience in reflow profile especially for BGA and CSP
* Root cause analysis and solution on SMT issue
* Good experience in solder paste printing setup, stencil design requirement
* Good experience in AOI and auto solder paste height checker
* Preferably working experience in Electronic Manufacturing services company
* Experience in DFM/MPP is added advantage.
* Candidates MUST be willing to work at Batam
QA Manager (Based in Batam)
* Establish and maintain quality across the factory in order to meet defined objective
* Coordinate external audit event by customers or certification bodies
* Coordinate and perform factory internal audit per ISO 9000:2000 std
* Ensure effective function of IQC, IPQC and OQC to meet a set KPI
* Establish quality target and drive continuous improvement
* Formulate training programs to suit the factory’s need and requirement
* Mange Document Control Center to ensure filing and distribution procedures are followed
* Degree holder with at least 5 years of working experience in a managerial capacity in quality management in EMS or other electronics industry.
* Hands-on working experience in quality tools such as FMEA, SPC, DOE and MSA
* Hands-on working experience in quality management system such as ISO9000, ISO13485, ISO14000, ISO18000 or TS16949.
* Certification in Lean Six Sigma will be added advantage
* WIlling to be based in Batam
Head of Purchasing - Based at Batam
1) Manage a team of Buyers
2) Plan and allocate purchasing objectives to Buyers
3) Drive and follow up on purchasing KPIs and deadlines, resolve issues escalated by Buyers.
4) Report to management weekly on all purchasing KPIs
1) Able to communicate (written and spoken) fluently in English
2) 2 years’ experience in leading a purchasing and planning team
3) Degree holder, preferably in Engineering
4) Organized, meticulous and disciplined
5) Candidates must be willing to be based in Batam
Buyer (Based in Batam)
* Issued PO and follow up on the commitment date from suppliers and make sure their commitment date follow the LT agreed.
* Applying Rescheduling Reports (Delinquent, Pull in, Push Out, and cancellation) and follow up the result closely with suppliers
* Maintaining the effective communication to vendors and other related departments within organization, especially regarding delivery related issues, eg. shipment pre-alert, delivery delinquency
* Solving problematic issue related with shipment from supplier eg. Shipment Discrepancy, Problematic DO
* After shipment received, make sure all the invoices in place to smoothen the Payment Process and solving all the Problematic Invoices issue
* Prepare and submitting Advance Payment form for approval
* Coordinate with Commodity Group on the PO changes such as Pricing, MOQ/SPQ issue and submit the PO Exception Form for approval
* Preparing routine reports and correspondence.
* Able to communicate (written and spoken) fluently in English
* Proficient in Microsoft Excel and MUST HAVE MRP experience
* Degree holder, preferably in Engineering
* 2 years’ experience in Planning, Scheduling or Purchasing
* Candidates must be willing to work at Batam
For more information about the Company, please assess our website: www.pciltd.com.sg
Interested applicants, please email with detailed resume, stating your current & expected salary & contact number to firstname.lastname@example.org
We regret that only shortlisted candidates will be notified.