1. Manager, Health, Safety & Environmental (position code: HSE10)
Manage all Company s operation in a safe and healthy manner with minimal environmental disruptions, in compliance with all government and International safety, health and environmental regulations/standards and ensure that the Company have a reliable system to deal with any crisis or emergency situation.
2. Manager. Procurement & Logistics (position code: PROC10)
Manage all aspect of procurement and logistics related activities of the company in compliance with Company and Government regulation, to improve operations, decrease turnaround times, streamline work processes, and work cooperatively and jointly to provide targeted service levels.
3. Manager, Finance & Accounting (position code: FA10)
Manage Finance & Accounting activities including operations and support services divisions timely and accurately to support decision making. Working with senior management to develop and lead the execution of the annual corporate plan and budgets within organizational guidelines and monitoring the annual financial and operating performance of OTP Geothermal for senior management.
4. Officer, Corporate Social Responsibility (position code: CSR8)
Serve as a liaison between Company s social responsibility activities, initiatives, and functions and to ensure that Company has developed and implemented the appropriate social responsibility programs in line with all company social responsibility policies arid standards.
5. Public Relations Assistant (position code: PR9)
Responsible to design and promote programs that create a favorable image of the Organization to the general public. It includes arranging for public relations efforts through media, purchasing advertising space, attending community events and trade shows, as well as creating press releases. These professionals may also do extensive research to find best sources for advertising, creating public awareness of the organization and developing marketing campaigns.
• Bachelor Degree or higher in relevant discipline area with mm. 5-10 years of relevant work record in the held of Mining, Oil & Gas and/or Geothermal Industry.
• Familiar with Oil and Gas Industry Standard and other National and International Standards
• Excellent communication skills both spoken and written Indonesia and English and well-developed Interpersonal skills.
• Ability to communicate effectively with diverse stakeholders, including national and local government officials.
• Demonstrated ability to provide high quality reports and other outputs.
• Self-motivated and able to work with minimum supervision and under pressure.
• Good Initiative and team player.
• Enjoys fieldwork and willing to travel to jobsite and other area related to the business.
An attractive compensation and benefits will be offered to the successful candidate. Qualified candidates are invited to apply at: email@example.com (please state the position code you apply for in your e-mail subject) within 2 (two) weeks from the date of this advertisement.
All applications will be treated as strictly confidential and only short listed candidates will be notified