A subsidiary of OCBC Bank, Great Eastern Holdings is the biggest insurance group in Singapore and Malaysia. Great Eastern is the market leader in both countries. Great Eastern also operates in China and Brunei and has offices in Shanghai, Beijing, Hanoi and Ho Chi Minh City.
In view of our Regional expansion, we would like to invite dedicated and promising individuals to be part of our Indonesian team as :
Assist in legal aspect, identify legal issues, monitor changes in applicable laws & regulation, develop and update standard documentation templates
* Candidate must possess at least a Bachelor’s Degree in law.
* At least 2 year(s) of working experience in the related field is required for this position.
* Legal understanding, proper legal filling and management skills.
* Having knowledge in insurance management & Indonesian law.
* Good attitude, eager to learn and good time management
To oversee actuarial reporting function to ensure accuracy and timeliness of actuarial reports produce as well as to be in compliance with local regulation, alignment with group standard reporting and follows proper valuation and reporting process
* Candidate must possess at least a Bachelor’s Degree, Mathematics or actuarial.
* Minimum ASAI professional qualification.
* At least 6 years working experience in actuarial.
* Good analytical skill, time management, proficient in actuarial application (PROPHET/others)
If you meet above requirements, please send your application with complete resume, academic transcript and photograph to :
HUMAN CAPITAL DIVISION - PT GREAT EASTERN LIFE INDONESIA
Menara Karya 5th floor Jl.H.R Rasuna Said Blok.X-5 Kav.1-2 Jakarta. 12910
Email to: firstname.lastname@example.org