Office Services Staff
* To ensure effective and efficient management of office facilities and general administration
* To ensure appropriate maintenance of all office equipment
* To manage office space allocation and design some lay out for structure, interior and re-arranged the work station to get optimal position based on standard furniture
* To handle arrangements of office transportation and maintenance
* To maintain relationships with Landlord, building management, and other parties
* To track and control company’s inventory
* To do ad-hoc assignments, as given by manager or management
* Bachelor degree (S1) Architecture / Engineering (Fresh Graduate are welcomed)
* Understand in English verbal & written
* Able to use AutoCAD, Scetchup, 3D Max & MS Office / Open Office
* Independent, creative, responsible, punctual, honest, hard worker, have high level of discipline and commitment on work
* Have a good ability to work both as team or individual
Application Support Analyst
* Bachelor degree in computer science
* Minimum 2 years experience in similar role
* Experience in insurance/financial system will be a plus
* Must be able to speak, read, and write in English
* Programming skills including database design
* Proficient in server platforms and software
* Possess working knowledge of Sybase, SQL Server, MSACCESS 98, report generators, etc.
* Knowledge of advanced SQL including building stored procedures a plus
* Possess working knowledge of common web tools and techniques
* Strong problem solving and analytical skills
* Ability to communicate with people at all levels
* Bridging IT and the end users.
* Providing day-to-day system support, ad-hoc reports for business users, and work around, assessing, anticipating user needs in performing their duties.
* Learning business requirements in a changing environment.
* Reporting the requirements and coordinating with development team.
* Coordinating and assisting users in UAT.
* Training and documentation.
Business Development Manager
* Formulate strategic quality projections and proposals for senior management level approval.
* Lead internal and external stakeholders in each and every target sponsor project.
* Acquisition of 3 - 4 new Business / Sponsors each year.
* To seek and source business opportunities in varied industries from Bank, Financial Institutions to Retail, Modern Trades, and Telecommunication to internet Retailers, etc.
* Work with Country and Regional Management to identify, and fulfil, country product needs.
* Develop, build and grow newly acquired Business / Sponsors through first campaign launches for the first 6 months
* To evaluate, target and sign up Business / Sponsors for strategic and long term business.
* At least bachelor degree in any discipline
* At least 5 years experience in direct marketing or retail industry, preferably in insurance or banking
* Strong interpersonal and networking skill with senior levels
* Strong presentation and communication skill in the local language and English is a must
* Some campaign launch and management experience preferred
* Detail in thought process and through in work output
* Ability to turn around work fast and to garner team spirit from stakeholders
We are currently accepting applications for the above position. If you would like to apply, please send us your application with detailed resume and recent photo not later than 2 weeks after this publication to:
PT Chartis Insurance Indonesia
Indonesia Stock Exchange Building, Tower 2, Floor 3A
Jl. Jend. Sudirman Kav. 52 – 53, Jakarta 12190.
Due to the large volume of applications sent to us,
We regret that we cannot acknowledge receipt of individual application.
You will be contacted if and when your application is selected for further consideration