PT Bukit Asam TransPacific Railway will team up with China Railway Group Limited to build a USD 4.8 billion coal railway project in South Sumatra. The two companies signed the engineering, procurement and construction contract in Beijing on March 23, 2010. PT Bukit Asam TransPacific Railway is a joint venture company between TransPacific Railway Infrastructure, state-owned coal producer PT Tambang Batubara Bukit Asam and China Railway Engineering Corp.
Bukit Asam Transpacific Railway is seeking potential candidates for the following position reporting to the Chief Financial Officer:
ADMINISTRATION STAFF/STAF ADMINISTRASI
* Responsible for recording and storing data or change data associated with the process of land acquisition in areas that have been determined, so that information needs can always be fulfilled accurately, complete and up-to-date.
* Education min. Diploma in all majors
* experience min. 1 year in administration
* Preferably with experience processing database
* Able to use Ms. Office
COORDINATOR, LAND ACQUISITION
* Responsible for the acquisition of land in a given area and coordinating the team 4-6 under its supervision.
* Education min. S1: Preference will be given from the Department of Civil Engineering
* experience min. 3 years in the acquisition of land; Precedence who have experience in the area of Lampung / south Sumatra
* experience min. 3 years as SITAC Coordinator
* Good communication & negotiation good
* Able to use AutoCAD & Ms. Office
Please send your CV and recent photograph to:
Human Capital Division
PT. BUKITASAM TRANSPACIFIC RAILWAYS
Menara Rajawali Floor 22, Jalan Mega Kuningan Lot #5.1
Kawasan Mega Kuningan. Jakarta 12950
E-mail : email@example.com
Pplease remark your application code on the email subject