Our Client is the world s largest and leading supplier of Advanced Equipment Simulators to the global mining Industry, headquartering in Australia and having established networks around the world s. Their challenge is to make every mining and earthmoving equipment operator in the world safer and their employer more profitable with their simulation technologies.
In cooperation with Kelly Selection, we welcome customer focused candidates with a strong consultative approach who are target driven. Supported by persuasive communication skills they will be ready to take on challenging opportunities working with multinational companies in a fast paced environment.
Account Manager Balikpapan (BAM)
• Proactively initiate the business lead by identifying the utilization of current application and giving more understanding to the customer about the added value that could optimize the Return on investment of the system (focus on Post Sates activities)
• Ensure the achievement of personal sales targets, in line with company s strategies, goats, revenue adjectives, budget constraints in compliance with company polio as and procedures
• Build and manage existing accounts by articulating and developing customer maturity to increase customer s Return on Investment and develop dose relationships to facilitate high levels of customer satisfaction
• Demonstrate a high level of expertise in the application of equipment simulator and associated products in the course of understanding and solving customers problems and needs to drive greater Return on Investment
• Gather and provide accurate and up to date market information as relevant input to the management in formulating company s strategies
• Working closely and proactively with internal, with other related functions: sales, marketing, finance, operations, product support
• Ensure the completeness, timely and accurate reports (sales progress, forecast, activity) on regular basis
• Having technical understanding of simulations application within the mining environment
• Holding ITI Computer educational background will be an advantage
• Minimum 2 years experience in a technical Sales or account management
• Proven track record in closing sales and achieving targets
• Willing to be placed in Balikpapan
• Project management skills
• Computer literate
• Presentation skills
• Frequent business traveling
We invite interested and qualified applicants to email their comprehensive resumes in MS Word with max. size of 200Kb, the latest by April 30th 2011 to:
or call Zyakie at (02l) 5212062. Mayapada Tower 18th Fl.
Jend Sudirman Kav. 28, Jakarta for a confidential discussion.
All applicants will be treated in strict confidence. Only shortlisted applicants will be nabbed.