The ideal candidate will have experience in program management/administration and a working knowledge of community medicine/public health/health, including related procurement processes, innovative approaches to improve service delivery, monitoring and verification, reporting and project management.
EDUCATION & DISSABILITIES MANAGER
Seeking candidate for: EDUCATION & DISSABILITIES MANAGER
To be based in : DKI JAKARTA
* Graduate from University with S1 Bachelors from special education or psychology, Masters Degree will be a plus
* 5 years experience work in an NGO or have education experience (experience with children with disabilities is a plus)
* Have experience in working with multi-national consultants.
* Public speaking, Diplomacy and Interpersonal skills are vital
* Have Public Relation and Event Coordination experience
* Fluent written and spoken English
* Excellent Bahasa Indonesia writing skills
* Enjoys working with minimum supervision
Qualified candidates should e-mail a cover letter and CV in English, including expectation salary to: email@example.com with e-mail subject Education & Disabilities’ Officer not later than 16 April 2011.
Only short-listed candidates will be contacted for test and interview. CV’s without a cover letter will not be processed.