Key Account Supervisor
(Bali, Jawa Barat, Jawa Tengah, Jawa Timur, Lampung, Sulawesi Selatan, Sumatera Selatan, Sumatera Utara, Yogyakarta)
* Follows daily call plan developing good working relationships with store personnel.
* Is actively involved in negotiating, optimizing and collecting the orders, together with the store representative.
* Merchandises assigned stores to prescribed Company Standards.
* Monitors sales trends, returns and inventory stocks in outlets to create daily orders that maximize sales while minimizing returns.
* Records all dated and damaged products and places in a secure place for delivery personnel to pickup.
* Implements Sales and Trade Marketing Programs in appropriate outlets as directed by the Key Account Danone Team and direct Supervisor.
* Confirms orders with Account Management.
* During planned calls observes procedures and regulations – both those of Danone and those of the respective client. In case of conflicting procedures or regulations notifies his line manager.
* Is responsible for the correct handling of Danone merchandise while in store and the permanent observance of refrigerating area parameters.
1. 3- 5 years previous experience in sales FMCG (similar business is a very relevant plus) /minimum 2 years experience in similar position
2. Excellent local network with Key Accounts
3. Well organized, meticulous, structured, disciplined
4. Ability to achieve results effectively; proactivity and initiative skills;
5. Very Good communication skills, leadership, capability to build high performing teams;
6. Excellent knowledge on Key Accounts systems and company’s policies;
7. Very good interpersonal skills, along with oral and written communication skills andleadership;
8. Decision making & able to react fast to changing environment. Results oriented; willingness for excellence; open minded; flexible.
9. Field oriented person (75% field for coaching, visits and negotiations, 25% office);
Send your resume to:
HRD Division - PO BOX 4154 JKTJ 13041