An Established Oil Company (PSC) in Indonesia is searching a qualified candidates for permanent position based company in Jakarta:
Electrical Technician (Oil/Gas Company)
(Work Schedule – Rotational – 14 day work shifts with a nominal 12 hour work day.)
Operation, maintenance, and troubleshooting of Power Generation, Distribution, and Utilization equipment to 15kV :
• Hazardous Area Electrical Wiring and Equipment maintenance.
• Gas Turbine and Diesel Engine driven power generators.
• UPS systems for critical non-interruptible loads.
• Medium and Low Voltage Switchgear.
• Medium and Low Voltage Motor Controls.
• Transformers both Oil-Filled and Air.
• Medium and Low Voltage Motors.
• Stationary Battery Systems and Chargers.
• Vessel and Platform Navigational Aids.
• Domestic and Portable Electrical equipment and appliances.
• Lighting and Small Power systems.
• HVAC equipment maintenance.
• Read and understand technical drawings, literature, and specifications.
• Minimum 5 years operating in the Petrochemical, oil, and gas, LPG, LNG or related industry.
• Minimum D3 degree in Electrical Graduate.
• Computer Literate. Able to operate PC (MS Word, MS Excel, etc).
• English Speaking. Able to read, write, and speak.
• Advanced DC and AC Electrical Theory and Troubleshooting.
• Advanced Electric Motor and AC Generator Theory and Troubleshooting.
• Advanced Power Electronics Theory and Troubleshooting.
• Basic PLC operation, maintenance, and troubleshooting.
• In – depth knowledge of industrial electrical systems with emphasis on technical theory, maintenance, electrical testing, and troubleshooting.
• Knowledge of industrial electronics and process control systems.
• Experience with gas turbine and diesel engine driven parallel generator systems.
Send your CV only (word format) to: firstname.lastname@example.org and email@example.com and quote the position you apply for with your current salary information and expectation.
Only selected applicants will be contacted.