Arutmin's firm commitment to environmental protection and community development is exemplified by numerous initiatives that have resulted in significant improvement in the living conditions of the communities around our mining areas. Constant training, apprenticeship and employee skills development programs, and a highly dedicated workforce have positioned PT. Arutmin Indonesia among Indonesia's largest and most respected coal producers.
To support its growth, the company is searching for a high potential and dynamic individual to fill the position as:
This position is based in Jakarta Office. The incumbent is responsible to handling visitors / outgoing telephones providing assistance of directing to the appropriate person, maintains meeting room’s reservation, coordinates company’s drivers, and provides other clerical assistance.
Qualifications and requirements to apply:
* Female, max 25 years old.
* Min. Diploma degree in relevant major.
* Min. 1 year experience as Receptionist in Multinational Company.
* Possess excellent language skills both spoken and written of both Indonesian and English.
* Possess good relationship and communication skills, initiative and proactive.
* Capable to work in minimum supervision, willing to work hard and under pressure, having high integrity, dedicated, and team work oriented.
* Have a high commitment to PTAI standards in environment, safety, business ethic and good corporate governance.
All applications will be kept strictly confidential and only short-listed candidates will be contacted. Attractive remuneration plus generous benefits will be offered to the successful candidate. Please send your application and resume in English, recent photograph & Copy ID card and put the position code (REC) at the subject of your email not later than 14 (fourteen) days from the date of this advertisement to :
RECRUITMENTFor further information, please see our website: www.arutmin.com