Honeywell Aerospace is a leading global provider of integrated avionics, engines, systems and service solutions for aircraft manufacturers, airlines, business and general aviation, military, space and airport operations. We deliver a diverse range of products, systems and services across the aerospace industry. From single-engine piston-powered airplanes to commercial applications to military and space vehicles applications, our products and systems can be found on virtually every type of aerospace platform operating around the world today
* Maintain and repair of communications and electronic test equipment, generate failure analysis report, identify opportunity for test performance improvement.
* Perform preventive maintenance on test equipment.
* Work with production line to resolve equipment issues, Assist test development team to commission new test system.
* Technical diploma in Electronics or mechatronic background with at least 2 years working experience.
* Good spoken and written English.
* Self-motivated and goal-orientated demonstrated by ability to work independently and deliver on commitments.
* Working experience or knowledge of GPIB, LAN, RS232, USB communication interface.
* Computer experience, proficient in Windows office application. Must have proven experience in repair and troubleshooting of electronic circuits, Familiar with Visual basic 6 or net\visual C++, will be advantage.
* Willing to work and stay in Bintan.
ADVANCE MANUFACTURING ENGINEERS
* Identify and analyze product issues and improvement opportunities to increase yield and eliminate quality defects. Plan, deploy, monitor, and control these improvements including to drive product and process improvement results. Support customer quality improvement plans and manage progress to plan.
* Coordinate functional interactions such as quality assurance, operations AME, and supplier development as part of product and process improvement teams. Ensure technical compliance with product design definition and manufacturing process / work instructions.
* Lead Technical deep dives on identified projects utilizing our Six Sigma and DFM analysis tools to derive Root Cause and Corrective action implementation required to address these issues.
* Drive internal product and work cell-level deployment of PCPX and BIQ, leading the reduction and migation of quality escapes. Apply improvement techniques such as process mapping, PFMEAs and control plans to maximize results. Provide training and technical assistance to operations personnel supporting product and process improvement projects.
* Define and implement measures that are aligned to operational performance metrics such as on time delivery, quality escapes / ppm, first pass yield, and cost productivity or cost of poor quality. Assure that improvement projects have business justification and quantified benefits.
* Provide technical leadership to ensure improvements or achievement of the following: On-Time Delivery, PPM, Escapes, Cycle-time Reduction, First Pass Yield, Turn Around Time, Inventory Reduction, COPQ and Safety.
* Degree with 5 years experience in Electrical or Mechanical Manufacturing or Quality Engineering.
* Solid understanding of manufacturing techniques and their impact on costs including continuous improvement.
* Knowledge, skill and experience with wide range of manufacturing processes
* Clear and concise verbal and written communication skills in English, with the ability to effectively communicate project status and program needs across different levels of the organization and different operating environments and countries
* Able to deal tactfully and confidently with internal customers at all organizational levels
* Proficient in project management skills with the ability to close initiatives on time and within budget
* Results focused with successful record of accomplishments through skilled use of influence, persuasion, negotiation, and problem resolution.
* Self motivated and process driven.
* Demonstrated ability to apply six sigma and lean manufacturing tools. Solid understanding of quality improvement principles and tools such as Root Cause Corrective Action (RCCA).
Candidates apply by send email to :