This is an exceptional opportunity for a Principal Resources Geologist who is looking to join an exciting and innovative company. We are a dynamic and motivated mining consulting and services company primarily focused in the coal sector but also offering services in base metals. We will provide you with opportunities to reach your potential, as you will help us achieve ours. We have a growing international focus and are continually seeking new business opportunities in mining related fields, offering you the prospect of a diversified and rewarding work environment.
PRINCIPAL RESOURCES GEOLOGIST ( code : PRGeo )
• Minimum 15 years experience in Geology or Mine Operations
• Strong familiarity with project management software such as MS Project and geology software such as Minescape, Minex, Vulcan or similar software.
• Bachelors or Master in geology
• Rated “Competency Person” in one or more commodities
• Member of AusIMM or equivalent recognized body.
• High level of english communication skills-verbal and written.
• The position will be based in Jakarta.
The role will include performing :
• Responsible for developing, monitoring and finalize multiple projects according to strict deadlines and within budget.
• Maintaining client relationships, developing leads for new business and leading proposals to win new work.
• Managing, supervising and supporting the geology team to certify resourceful examination and appraisal of geological, geophysical and drilling information.
• Lead the technical preparation of bids.
• Oversee projects and ensure budget compliance.
• Develop and build the geology team to meet the business plans and business needs of PT Salva Resources.
• Develop and manage key financial control measures for the geology department.
If you are an experienced, motivated mining professional and would enjoy the benefits of working with a friendly team in a relaxed yet professional environment, we would love to hear from you.
To apply for this position, please send your application together with a detailed resume including recent color photograph, and quoting in email subject: recruitment_SRID@salvaresources.com