Our primary focus is to provide excellence in aviation services to the Oil & Gas and Mining industries. This is an exciting opportunity to join a well established and highly regarded Aviation Company.
Quality and Safety Manager.
The ideal applicant will have:
* Minimum of 5 years experience as a Quality Assurance/Safety Officer within an Aviation Environment.
* Successfully completed a Nationally Accredited Internal / Lead Auditors course.
* Familiar with the latest ISO standards for Quality Assurance Systems and Auditing functions.
* Familiar with Aviation Human Factors and root cause analysis.
* High level of English written and oral communication skills.
* Understanding and experience of OGCA orders and regulations.
* Has attended ICAO SMS induction aid DGCA CASO training.
* Operation or Maintenance Fixed Wing and Rotary Wing experience in the medium category aircraft would also be an advantage.
* This is a full time Balikpapan based position.
If you feel you are ready to take up a challenging position in this dynamic organization, please send your resume and covering letter tot in either AM Word or PDF formal only. Applications close on 31 May 2011.