SERVICE ENGINEERS, MECHANIC
Skills, values and experience required
* Pleasant, outgoing and enthusiastic personality.
* The ability to work as a team player.
* Good English language skills.
* University Degree, preferably from mechanical or electronic engineering.
* 20 – 27 years of age.
* Ability to perform well under pressure and tight deadlines.
* Willingness to travel domestic and overseas for training.
* Willingness to relocate to Surabaya.
The Engineer will be responsible for repairing, maintaining and installing multi billion rupiah printing equipment to variety of end users and distributors throughout Indonesia. This will involve visiting customers in pre-defined areas, maximizing customer satisfaction, managing existing and new accounts and ensuring an outstanding level of service is provided to these customers.
Your future and how to apply
Heidelberg’s philosophy is to develop an international network of people with the most varied abilities that are capable of the seemingly impossible and can function as a team working across borders. We need motivated employees with know-how, who regard the lifelong learning process as a normal state of affairs and we expect these people to become the pillars of Heidelberg's and our client’s strength.
If you match the profile and are interested in this exiting career opportunity, then please send your detailed Curriculum Vitae not later than 10 May 2011 to :
Heidelberg Indonesia, Mulia Business Park
Building 103 E
Jl. Letjen MT Haryono Kav. 58-60
Only short listed candidates will be contacted.