The resort features 418 tribute rooms and suites fit for a rock star. The walls are adorned with images, memorabilia and icons reflecting the revolution that changed the face of music, fashion and the arts, celebrating artistes from the 50's to late 90's. Rockin' Tots to Grunge Grand Dads, the hotel is here to rock yer socks off!
With Hard Rock's signature of limitless energy, unparalleled creativity and quality service, Hard Rock Hotel Bali is a place where hotel guests can rekindle the atmosphere of the past 40 years of rock and roll culture!
* Minimum Diploma III or Bachelor Degree in Accounting.
* Four (4) years as Purchasing Manager in a 4/5 Star Hotel
* Strong communication Skills both verbal and written
* Must be able to speak, read and write in English
* Effective computer skills, knowledge of Accounting Programs
* Good understanding of Food & Beverage and Engineering Items
* Good understanding in cost control, recipe and menu engineering
* No Police or criminal record
Candidates must be highly motivated and flexible, with a positive spirit and attitude
Please send your resume details including a recent photograph, by 15th May 2011:
DIRECTOR OF HUMAN RESOURCES – HARD ROCK HOTEL BALI
Jl. Pantai, Banjar Pande Mas, Kuta – Bali
F: 0361 – 761868
Incomplete CV’s or without photo will not be acknowledge