In our richly-diverse Asia region, we offer career opportunities reaching from Mumbai to New Zealand and from Sakhalin Island to Australia. Our people are at the heart of our success. At Expro. you will receive the encouragement, training and development to help you reach your goals. The following vacancies are immediately available:
Chief Operator – (Based in Balikpapan)
As a Crew Chief you shall be experienced in running the Slick Line plugs, standing valves and backpressure valves during well completion operations in highly deviated wells. Fixed roster may be available for suitable candidates.
Responsibilities include but are not limited to:
• Holding pre‐job safety meetings and conducting Risk Assessments as required.
• Complete inspection and function testing of equipment at the base or well site prior to starting the operations.
• Rig‐up, final inspection and testing prior to starting the job.
• Ensuring the Client representative and other relevant personnel are kept aware of the status of the operation and any potential impact on rig activities at all times.
• Provision of detailed schematic diagram(s) with all fishing dimensions prior to running any tools and advising the Client representative and other relevant personnel on fishing methods and procedures.
• Safe operation of the equipment and quality of the services
• Maintenance and repair of the equipment
• Control of consumables and spare parts inventory.
• Assist in running the completion, including space‐out calculations, trouble shooting, etc.
To be success in this position:
• You must have an extensive 5+ years of experiences in oil and gas industry.
• You must be able to competently redress all the tools and pressure control equipment required.
• You must be trained and have experience of Sliding Sleeves and work in effectively in a gravel pack well bore environment.
• You shall be able to communicate fluently in both Bahasa Indonesia and English.
• You should also be capable of troubleshooting and performing minor repairs to the Slick Line Winch and Power Pack at the well site.
• You shall be computer literate and capable of producing high quality reports.
• You have good knowledge of HSE management system.
• Experience in Braided line (Heavy Duty) fishing operations will be an advantage.
If you share our taste for success and would like to join the winning Expro team, please send your resume to: email@example.com with the ref number as a subject no later than 20 May 2011.
Only short-listed candidates will be invited for interview.