Danfoss was founded in 1933 by Mads Clausen, and is today almost entirely owned by The Bitten and Mads Clausen Foundation. In 2002 Danfoss joined the United Nations Global Compact, consisting of nine principles with social and environmental responsibility.
Danfoss's production is approximately 250,000 items daily in more than 50 factories located in 20 countries, and its sales network consists of more than 110 sales companies and 100 agents and distributors. Danfoss is requires urgently the following qualified person for the following position:
Danfoss Refrigeration Manager
* Responsible for management & development of Danfoss Refrigeration business & organization in the country, to achieve our short and long term targets.
Key Tasks & Responsibilities
* Achieve Danfoss Refrigeration targets month by month
* Strong focus on developing new business & growing current business with large OEMs & Wholesalers
* Build a motivated & competent organization
* Show engagement in developing the business in Indonesia
* Build & review strategy for Indonesia
Job Holder’s Requirement
* Mechanical or electrical engineer.
* Commercial Education/Commercial handling experience
* Good communication skills—show leadership
* Sales skills / Ability to lead teams
* Coaching and motivation of sales force
* Business management & people management
* Experience with sales or application of Refrigeration & Air Conditioning
A competitive benefit package, worldwide training will be offered to a qualified candidate Please send your complete CV with one recent photograph no later than 31st May 2011 to:
Danfoss Industries Pte Ltd
Graha Pratama Building, 18th Floor
Jl. MT Haryono Kav.15 Tebet — Jakarta Selatan 12810
(Only short listed candidate will be notified)