To support our operation and business growth, we are seeking experienced professionals to fill-in positions below:
POSITION TITLE: GENERAL LEDGER ACCOUNTANT [GLA–1]
This individual will be responsible for ensuring that all transactions of the company have been properly accounted for and accurately reflect the company s accounting process. He or She will also be responsible for maintaining a company s book through day-to-day bookkeeping and communication with workers from every level of the company. Assisting with monthly closings and account analysis and supporting the senior accountant in carrying out the responsibilities of the accounting department.
1. Assists the Senior Accountant to prepare and entry journals including reconciliation of account balances, reconcile and calculate necessary adjustment entry to obtain accurate accounting information from and into the system.
2. Reconcile and calculate monthly accruals for revenue and cost and reconcile account balances in order to assure balances reflect up-to-date and precise information.
3. Responsible for general accounting / financial task, Supply external auditor with necessary data to complete annual audit.
4. Assist the Senior Accountant to execute the accounting cycle, recording transaction into the system and provide financial information.
5. Provides data for the purpose of internal and external reporting, preparation of monthly management accounts including profit and loss, cash flows and balance sheet.
6. Review and analyze costs and revenue and do necessary adjustment to record any authorized / allowable discrepancies to get the correct cost / expenses.
7. Monitor and review accounting and related system reports for accuracy and completeness.
POSITION TITLE : SENIOR MANAGEMENT ACCOUNTANT [SMA-1]
This individual will act as support to the Finance Manager in the role as the lead business analysis and control within the South East Asia Business Unit. The position holder will provide and present financial information, analysis and advice to senior management members to ensure the development of robust financial forecasts and the monitoring of financial and business plans and performance.
1. Assist the Finance Manager to prepare and analyze the periodic management accounts report including Profit and Loss, Balance Sheet and Cashflow.
2. Assist the Finance Manager in tender preparation, review, budgeting and modeling.
3. Prepare budgets and forecasts in a way that reviews information for reasonableness and ensures that financial assumptions are accurate and in accordance with company financial guidelines.
4. Lead the cost control initiatives in the Production Service and Rig business, and ensure the accuracy and integrity of the data being processed.
5. Manage the revenue accounting side, client liaisons and credit collection of the business.
6. Ensure all company assets including but not limited to fixed assets, accruals, prepayments are properly accounted for.
7. Produce any supporting analysis/ material required for the board or management team meetings.
1. Preferably holds minimum S1 degree in Accounting (GLA-1) / S2 degree in Accounting or Finance Management (SMA-1).
2. Have at least 3 to 4 years of experience in accounting firm (GLA-1) / 7 – 9 years of experience inclusive of similar role or as financial analyst/management accountant (SMA-1).
3. Demonstrate a good personal attitude, communication skill and professional in working environment.
4. Able to work independently and as a team in a multi-nationals environment.
5. Willing to work in extended hours to meet time schedule.
6. Good Microsoft Office skills.
7. Fluent in English communication, written and spoken.
This opportunity is available for an immediate commencement.
Candidate should send their C.V to firstname.lastname@example.org / recruitmentindo[at]mbcentury.com within 14 days after this advertisement.
You may visit our website at www.mbcentury.com for further information about the company or contact us at (021) 520 15 18