You have to be a good team player, ambitious, confident, and having proven ability to work with colleagues and ability to adapt to multicultural and multidiscipline working environment. You must also have Bachelor Degree (S1) from reputable university with GPA min. 2.75 with excellent English fluency for the following positions:
Procurement Executive (Code :PR)
- Bachelor Degree (S1) in Engineering or Accounting.
- Minimum 4 years experience in Procurement
- Sound Knowledge in Budget and Accounting is preferred
- Strong negotiation skills.
- Proficiency of ERP system ( JDE , SAP, or Oracle ) and MS office
- Broad knowledge on packaging market, engineering supplies & services
- Willing to be stationed in Merak
MCO Brand Manager (Code: MCO-BM)
To develop and implement Country Brand plan strategy in MCO (Motor Cycle Oil) space in support of global strategy for the Lubricants business. Implement marketing programs enabling the country to achieve volume, turnover and gross margin goals in MCO space.
* Minimum Bachelor's Degree in Marketing Management
* Minimum 5 years experience in Marketing / Brand Management
* Strong background in brand, category, channel, and distributor development
* Proven ability to turn strategies into actions
* Proven ability to lead, motivate and develop people from diverse background
* Excellent interpersonal communication and negotiation skill
* Experience & knowledge in lubricant industry will be an advantage
Please submit your application and CV, and put the position code in the subject of the e-mail to below address. Only short-listed candidate will be followed up. This application should be received within 30 (thirty) days from the date of this advertisement.
HR MANAGER, PT CASTROL INDONESIA
Email : email@example.com