IT Implementation Staff
Jakarta Raya | Closing Date: 19 June 2011
* To be responsible for the overall direction, review, implementation, control and timely completion of all changes in IT Infrastructure & IT Projects, ensuring consistency with organisational strategy, commitments and goals.
* To play a key role in reviewing change & new initiatives meet business & implementation schedule. To drive faster adoption, greater ultimate utilization and higher proficiency on the project such that business results are achieved.
* To work and synergy through many others in the IT organization to succeed. The Candidate will support IT Operations & IT Field Support teams in integrating change management activities.
* To be successful you must be a graduate S1/S2 from IT, or related discipline and must be able to demonstrate:
* Knowledge of SDLC - Systems Development Life Cycle.
* Familiarity with ITIL V3 approaches. Experience and knowledge of Change & Release management principles and methodologies.
* Exceptional communication skills in Bahasa Indonesia & English – both written and verbal.
* Great communication skills and the ability to explain complex situation in a simple way.
* Having a creative, innovative and problem solver attitude / personality
* Ability to work independently, rapidly, under pressure and able to work on long duration during implementation.
* A willingness to adapt, to overcome and survive in a rapidly changing situation and technical environment.
* Experience of past Software Implementor/Technical Support is preferred.
Resourcing Specialist - Retail Funding Business
Jakarta, Bandung, Surabaya | Closing Date: 18 June 2011
* Organizing & hands on recruitment activities
* Identified and collaborating with recruitment channel to provide the best fit candidate
* Coordinating with business user to finalize in selecting and targeting candidate
* Administer human capital working purpose and regular reporting
* Male/Female, with age maximum 30 years old
* Minimum Bachelor Degree (S1) with major in Psychology is preferable
* Having minimum 2 years experience as Recruitment Officer
* Good interpersonal & communication skills, analytical thinking and problem solving
* Able to work both independently and in team
* Having good networking
Sales and Marketing Program Development
Jakarta Raya | Closing Date: 18 June 2011
* Create ideas and concept on internal media communication
* Program creator of design contest, motivation program based on need, design contest promo and as of producer of sales event, product launching, sales process campaign, gathering, awarding.
* Female/Male, age maximum 35.
* Candidate must possess at least a Bachelor's Degree, Art/Design/Creative Multimedia or equivalent.
* Bachelor Degree from any major.
* Minimum 2 Year experience as a design graphic and multimedia editor
* Having knowledge and skill for Graphic Design & multimedia editor
* Having sales motivation and result oriented
* Creative, Good attitude, Hardworking, Self Motivated with good Initiative
Human Capital Corporate
Jakarta Raya | Closing Date: 11 June 2011
* Maximum age 35 years
* S1 education preferably majoring in Economic Management
* Having min 2 years experience in Document Management / Document Custody / Loan Processing / Operation in Banking
Please send your detailed profile, working experience, expected salaries, email address and contact number addressed to: email@example.com
Format file : *.doc, *.pdf, *.zip, max 300kb.
(Nb. Only candidates who meet the qualifications will be processed further)