Job Responsibilities :
* Able to do accounting job and taxation
* Recruiting and staffing logistics; organizational and space planning; performance management and improvement systems; organization development; employment and compliance to regulatory concerns and reporting; employee orientation, development, and training; policy development and documentation; employee relations; company-wide committee facilitation; company employee communication; compensation and benefits administration; employee safety, welfare, wellness and health; and employee services and counseling.
* Female/Male, Max 28 years old
* Bachelor degree of Accounting/Finance Management
* High motivated and fast learner
* Good Analytical
* Good Interpersonal and Communication Skill
* Good Negotiation Skill
* Minimum of 4 years working experience
* Ability to handle MYOB (or equivalent) accounting software.
* Good computer skills with Microsoft products
* Strong knowledge of accrual accounting practices.
* Strong knowledge of filings on personal and corporate tax matters
* Self motivated, able to learn new accounting system.
* Knowledge of good corporate governance
* Honest with a good reference letter.
* Be able to communicate in English
* Knowledge payable and receivable
* Experience with Banking procedure
* Experience in bookkeeping and administration procedure
* Knowledge employment procedure (Jamsostek, Income Tax, etc.)
* Experience in payroll and collection will be preferable
* Ability to work independently and in team, high accuracy, detail oriented, strong critical thinker and analytical thinking
* Must be strong in detail and number crunching
If you meet the above qualifications, please send your application with detailed resume and recent photograph to: firstname.lastname@example.org