On November 30, 1992, Bank DKI officially became Foreign Exchange Bank. In 1999, Bank DKI change of legal entity from the Regional Companies into Limited Liability Company.
In order to ensure sustained growth, Bank DKI continues to strengthen its corporate governance, including the internal control structure and risk management, and implementation of operating standards more uniform and transparent.
Teller (TL Code) Preferred experience as a teller
* Education High School average score of at least 6.5
* D1-D3 minimum GPA of 2.5
* Maximum age 23 years
* Preferred experience as a teller
* Good looking
* Height: Female 160 cm minimum , Male at least 165 cm with proportional weight
* Good personality
* Customer Oriented
* Preferably have the ability to speak English (oral / writing)
* Willing to be placed throughout the work unit of Bank DKI.
Candidates who meet the above qualifications may send your complete application (application letter, CV of (Curiculum Vitae), KTP, Pas Photo 4x6 1 sheet, Health Certificate by including height and weight) no later than June 30, 2011 addressed to:
Grup Sumber Daya Manusia PT. Bank DKI
Jl. Ir. H. Juanda III No. 7-9