Nap Mat

Next month, our company is going to celebrate its 10th anniversary. We always celebrate it and have fun in this special moment. Every year we have different ways to celebrate the anniversary and this year, we will exchange gifts as a part of celebration. As far as I know, I haven’t bought gifts for more than a few months, so I don’t know where I should buy.

Last night, I browsed for gifts and found posylane.com. Posylane.com offers a large number of gift collections; personalized gifts, children gifts, baby gifts and others. After seeing all of the gifts, I like some of the gifts. First is nap mat which has unique color and contains a lot of shapes. Nap mat, which is made of padded and line with nylon and cotton with a ribbon trimmed, soft, fleecy blanket. These nap mats are perfect my children’s friends. The second gift that I like is laundry bag. I plan to buy laundry bag because most of my co-workers are women, so it will be useful for them when they are washing the clothes. And the last gift I will buy is their soft towel wrap. The towel is colorful and offered in some sizes and nine colors. The towels are available for Adult with $30 each, Teen $29 and children $28. For more info about nap mat, laundry bag and towel wrap, please visit posylane.com.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
© 2011 blog serba ada | Designs By Bhambank Mbambong Blog | Powered by Blogger